BMW ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE.
In expert hands around the clock: enjoy maximum driving pleasure, safety and convenience with your BMW. Our BMW Roadside Assistance makes sure you’re also well taken care of in emergencies. Just contact the hotline of BMW Roadside Assistance if you need on-the-spot roadside assistance: we’ll send a BMW Servicemobile straight out to you or arrange for roadside assistance through selected cooperation partners. If necessary, we’ll also organise a taxi or hotel reservation for you.
BMW Roadside Assistance & Accident
Hotline : 1 800 88 8808
International : +603-7965 3822
Do you have any queries regarding BMW Roadside Assistance? If so, please contact any BMW Authorised Dealers in Malaysia.
Roadside Assistance Call Centre
In the event of a vehicle breakdown, customer can call to Roadside Assistance Call Centre using BMW Toll Free Number 1800 88 8808 or by calling mobile care service in the connected drive option.
Help on the phone and on the spot
The team of qualified customer contact specialists are always on standby 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide lifetime phone assistance and BMW Customer Service Vehicle for on-the-spot repair.
If it is not possible to repair the damage on-site, BMW Roadside Assistance will cover the cost of towing the vehicle to the nearest BMW Authorised Dealership. Once the vehicle has been diagnosed, the service team will follow up on the repair process and keep the owner informed of the latest developments.
Seamless Mobility: Replacement Vehicle, Accommodation, and other Mobility Services Solutions*
a. Mobility Service Solution.
The seamless mobility offer includes providing 24/7 call center and organisational support, on-site breakdown assistance by a qualified technician (If required) as well as facilitating alternative travel arrangement.
b. Courtesy Car.
BMW Authorised dealers will diagnose the breakdown vehicle at the soonest possible and on case to case consideration will arrange a courtesy car subject to the courtesy car availability and complexity of the vehicle repair.
c. Hotel Accommodation.
In case where a vehicle breakdown occurs at a distance of more than 200km from customer’s residential address, customer is entitle for two overnights stay in a nearby hotel and can claim back the hotel expenses at BMW Authorised Dealers where his/her car has been sent for repair.
In the event a breakdown occurs abroad and if the car cannot be repaired on-site and the customer requires to be somewhere urgently, repatriation service will be offered if customer’s vehicle needs to be returned 200km away from his registered address. Depending on the vehicle category, coverage is limited to RM1,000.00/RM2,000.00/RM5,000.00.
Refer to the table below.
2/3/4/5/6 series, X1/3/4/5/6 Z4
iX, iX3, i4, i3S
i7, i8, i8 Roadster, 7 Series, 8 series, X7, M4 GTS, M3, M4 CS, M8, M6, M5, X5 M, X6 M, X7 M
BMW ACCIDENT HOTLINE.
The fast, expert support from BMW Accident Hotline gives you as much relief as possible when it counts – and ensures that you and your BMW are excellently looked after, even in exceptional circumstances. The BMW Accident Hotline service comprises of:
- Transportation of your car to a BMW Authorised Service Centre**
- Organising onward travels**
- Car Rental**
- Hotel accommodation**
- Taxi services**
To help us organise our assistance for you in the most efficient way, please state your name, your BMW model as per the vehicle registration document and your current position when calling.
THINGS TO DO IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT.
- Stop the car.
Remain calm so that you can help those around you and ensure your own safety. If possible, stay at the side strip of the street or highway.
- Warn other motorists.
Put on your hazard warning lights and set up your emergency warning triangle to warn other motorists.
- Help those injured.
To the best of your knowledge and abilities, administer aid to those injured and move them to safety.
- Report the accident.
In the event of a personal injury, material damage, death or at the request of any of the parties involved, notify the police within 24 hours.
- Call BMW Accident Hotline.
Our assistance team will make the necessary arrangements to get you back on your way as soon as possible. Details of the tow trucks to be dispatched will also be provided.
- Unblock the road and secure all traces of the accident.
At the event of an accident, evaluate the situation and make the safest attempt in keeping the roads clear.
*Applicable for vehicles registered on or after the 1st January 2017.
**Charges may apply and to be borne by customers.
Terms and conditions.
1. BMW Roadside Assistance & Accident Hotline is a service provided by Asia Assistance Network (M) Sdn Bhd, which is a 24-hour call centre to assist BMW owners/drivers in situations of breakdowns or accidents.
2. The customer shall pay all applicable charges for services which are not within the coverage of BMW Roadside Assistance.
3. BMW Roadside Assistance & Accident Hotline is a service provided within Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Brunei.
4. BMW and its service provider shall not be responsible:
- If the vehicle is or has been modified for participation in rally, racing, speed or duration tests or modified against government regulations.
- For service provision outside the territorial limits stated.
- Any criminal act or offence by the Insured/driver and/or passengers of the vehicle for any unlawful or illegal purpose.
- For loss or damage to any property carried in or on the vehicle.
- For loss or damage directly or indirectly occasioned by or happening or in consequences of war, invasion, act of God, act of foreign enemies, hostilities whether war be declared or not, civil war, rebellion, insurrection, terrorism, military and usurped power, riot, or civil commotion or sabotage or any other events (whether falling into the same genus, species, class or category as the foregoing or not) beyond the control of the driver or the person operating or having control of the Vehicle at the time of the accident.
FAST SUPPORT WHEN ASSISTANCE IS REQUIRED.
The BMW Roadside Assistance service is available to all BMW drivers around the clock, 365 days a year. A single call – and our experts are at your service, either on the phone or on the scene if required.
When you call us, our qualified specialists from the call centre take care of absolutely everything that needs to be done in the event of a breakdown or accident. Even over the phone, we can provide you with important information and, if necessary, initiate further steps. Meanwhile, you can remain completely calm and enjoy maximum peace of mind and mobility. Your BMW is in the very best hands with our experts. The authorised BMW service centre will restore it to its original condition – a definite bonus in terms of value retention and vehicle lifetime.
BMW Roadside Assistance provides professional and expert support in consistent BMW quality; starting with your phone call, right through to your onward trip in an intact automobile. Whatever happens: with the BMW Roadside Assistance number you are excellently equipped.
BMW Roadside Assistance Hotline: +65 6377 0085.
BMW ACCIDENT MANAGEMENT – QUICK AND UNCOMPLICATED.
The fast, expert support from BMW Roadside Assistance gives you as much relief as possible when it counts – and ensures that you and your BMW are excellently looked after, even in exceptional situations.
BMW Roadside Assistance can help you to call the police or emergency services, notify an Authorised BMW Service Centre and, if necessary, organise a towing service or replacement car. However, all costs will be borne by the customer, unless otherwise mentioned.