Employment Type : Contract
Develop competitive parts pricing for the Customer Support department.
Responsible for setting competitive Parts Prices in comparison with the local market and in accordance to the guidelines and standards provided by BMW AG.
Responsible for the parts reporting and analysis process. Scheduling of the total parts business and reporting of the results (monthly, annually, quarterly).
Optimising parts business management and processes with dealer and Product Distribution Centre by constantly improving logistic processes and stock management.
Qualification & Experience
- Strong in analytical and operational tasks preferably with Finance background with at least 3 -5 years of related work experience.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Good numerical skills and analytical. High attention to detail.
- Digital savvy. Excellent in MS office tools. Good knowledge in operating WIT.
- Independent, resourceful and goal-oriented.
- Degree holder in Finance or Business Management.