WE ARE HIRING
A MINI PRODUCT SPECIALIST.
MINI Malaysia operates with a strong dealer network providing a gateway to the ownership of one of the most iconic cars in history.
MINI has a commitment to provide creative products coupled with breakthrough ideas that go well beyond the racetrack.
In order to continuously create passionate fans, we drive our growth and achieve excellence by attracting individuals who have a deep affinity for the brand and always looking for the next great idea.
If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, versatile, yet highly dedicated person who is able to deliver in a fast-pace environment, we invite you to send in your application for this game-changing role.
LOCATION : CYBERJAYA, MALAYSIA.
CONTRACT : FULL-TIME.
Nature and scope of main accountabilities:
- Formulate Product and Pricing Strategies for all MINI models for the local market in order to provide MINI with a strategic edge versus our competitors.
- Ensure all production complies with the agreed product strategies and local requirements.
- Analyse the current position and forecast future plans of competitor products.
- Facilitate product awareness for all stakeholders including product knowledge, pricing and competitor comparisons/activities.
- Identify key volume and niche model opportunities and identify future competitor products.
- Overall planning and co-ordination of new MINI product introductions.
- University degree, preferably in the field of Business Administration/Management or Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of similar experience in the automotive industry.
- Marketing generalist experience with good automotive product knowledge.
- High mathematical proficiency.
- Fluent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge, especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to foster an environment where forward thinking, trendiness, stylishness, teamwork and open information flow can thrive.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good negotiation/persuasion skills.
- Energetic, confident and reliable.
Ready for an exciting challenge? Join our team!
Please send in your application via firstname.lastname@example.org.