*Charges may apply and to be borne by customer.
Terms and conditions
1) BMW Roadside Assistance & Accident Hotline is a service provided by International SOS Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., which is a 24-hour call centre to assist BMW owners/drivers in situations of breakdowns or accidents. All mobilisation services are provided independently by third party service providers.
2) The customer shall pay all applicable charges under BMW Roadside Assistance & Accident Hotline as may be imposed by the respective service providers.
3) BMW shall not be responsible or liable for any failure, neglect, refusal or delay in the provision of services by the third party service provider.
4) BMW and its service provider shall not be responsible:
- for any cost or expenses which shall be solely the responsibility of the driver in the event that the Vehicle breaks down or is immobilised.
- for loss or damage directly or indirectly occasioned by or happening or in consequence of war, invasion, act of God, act of foreign enemies, hostilities whether war be declared or not, civil war, rebellion, insurrection, terrorism, military and usurped power, riot, or civil commotion or sabotage or any other events (whether falling into the same genus, species, class or category as the foregoing or not) beyond the control of the driver or the person operating or having control of the Vehicle at the time of the accident.
- for provision of services outside Malaysia and Singapore.
- if the Vehicle is in an un-roadworthy condition at the commencement of the journey or the Vehicle has not been regularly serviced in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions